IMPORTANT: Read This Page BEFORE You Use the 7 Common Glute Training Mistakes Guide (Please allow 10 - 15 Minutes for Delivery)
Thanks so much for requesting the "7 Common Glute Training Mistakes (and what to do about them)" free download. The access information has been sent to the email address you provided, but before you check your inbox I need you to read this first...
Now that you have the Glute Training Mistakes guide, I want to show you how to apply the solutions presented in the guide and finally get serious results from your glute workouts.
And to do that, I want to show you something…
Frustrated With Your Glutes Responding Slowly to Squats and The Usual Endless Array of “Butt Lifting” Exercises?
Here’s How You Can Shape and Firm Your Glutes 2X Faster than from Typical Women’s Fitness Magazine Workouts or Programs Sold On Infomercials (And While Only Working Out 2-3 Times Per Week).
Are you sick of spending over an hour at the gym for each workout and/or working out 4 or more days per week and STILL not seeing your glutes respond at even a remotely satisfactory pace?
The fact is that most glute training programs are so poorly put together that they only provide results for those who already have genetically gifted derrières or women who have never ever worked out.
So if you’re frustrated with your results, you’re definitely not alone.
FACT: If You Want to Shape Your Glutes, You Need to Train Them as What They Are…A Muscle Group.
Muscles respond to strength training, as in using resistance for the sake of building strength. Just going through the motions and chasing a “burn” doesn’t cut it… unless you are one of those people with perfect “butt shaping genes” (and if so, how did you end up on this page?)
But if you follow the exercises in your typical women’s fitness magazine, you won’t be able to build the strength you need because the movements are selected to only target the smaller muscles of your glutes (or rely excessively on higher repetition ranges).
Even worse, one of the most popular “butt lifting” programs on the market has you working out SIX days per week and even performing dancing movements. WTF?!?!
There’s a HUGE difference between exercising to get *skinnier* and exercising to build a strong butt. Two completely different exercise (and nutrition) strategies.
You build a strong butt the same way you would with any other muscle group.
That means these muscles need to be challenged with sufficient resistance (bodyweight and external resistance such as weights), allow for enough rest between workouts to allow for the muscles to recover and change their shape, and ideally use a mixture of low, medium, and high repetitions while being worked from a variety of angles.
Getting tired is not the same thing as making progress. One of the major keys with shaping any muscle is allowing for recovery. You break the muscle fibers down with a workout, then rest, and then by the time your next workout comes around, you’re a little bit stronger and have a little bit more of that shape you want.
You want to challenge the tissues thoroughly with intelligent training. And then the actual results come from the recovery from the workout.
Now do you see why typical “butt lifting” workouts are destined to fail?
It’s not that your glutes are doomed to never respond to exercise.
It’s that most exercise programs targeting the backside are woefully inadequate.
By failing to challenge the muscles appropriately AND then interfering with the repair stage, they’ve sabotaged the two most important factors for shaping your butt.
So what can you do instead?
Is there a workout system that gives your glutes the variety of challenges it needs AND avoids sabotaging the all-important muscle recovery phase with do-nothing exercises?
There is, and that’s exactly what this page is all about…
The Ultimate Jump Start Program for Getting Your Glutes to FINALLY Respond to Exercise
We have a combined two-plus decades in the fitness industry and have applied the principles of effective strength training to hundreds of clients.
So rather than sit idly by and continue to watch women waste time and money, we got to work…
We outlined the most important steps in a well-rounded butt training program (some pun intended) and then we put them together in a simple 28-day workout program.
In this program, we put together all of the keys for getting the most out of your time and energy from your butt workouts.
Here are some of the ways we help you get maximum results from this program…
- Building more complete glute strength than you would get with just squats or lunges. We need to hit the glutes from a variety of angles to really get that 3 dimensional shaping effect that you’re after.
- A deliberate blend of repetition ranges to “shock” your butt into reshaping. The usual approach of constant high repetitions doesn’t cut it – we need to mix things up. AND we need to make sure we’re mixing up the rep ranges across the different angles of glute training (as in not all high reps with one type of movement and all low reps with another type – but an across the board blending).
- Just 4 glute exercises per workout (plus 4 core strengthening movements) so you can get the most bang for your buck with your time investment at the gym. Get to work with the most effective exercises and then enjoy your time off as your glutes recover and grow.
- How to combine the Glute and Core workouts with a full body workout each week to get the perfect blend of “pushing it” at the gym and muscle recovery so you can accelerate your body shaping results. (Note: if you use the full body workout we provide in addition to the Glute & Core program, this program will actually last you 6 weeks)
- Challenge your glutes with EVERY workout so you can give them the frequent stimulus they need to fully develop (and so you don’t have to workout more than 3 times per week ).
Personally, I wouldn’t waste a second following one of those “Butt Lifting” DVDs or yet another list of 22 “best butt exercises” in a dumbed-down women’s fitness magazine.
Your time is valuable and if you want a specific outcome, it makes sense to put in work that is the most supportive of that goal rather than just another trendy workout program. You need a real training program and not just a bunch of fluff designed to just make you tired and sweaty or lie on the ground for an hour doing moves that look like they’re from a Pilates class.
Save Yourself from Frustration and Time Wasting With The 28-Day Glute and Core Strength Program.
Rolando and I have put in all the brain-power needed so you can just put in the energy for your workouts without having to filter out the good glute training strategies vs the bad ones.
We know it’s an unfair burden to expect you to be a fitness expert on top of all of your other responsibilities.
That’s why we’re so focused on taking WHAT WORKS and putting those things into simple, easy-to-follow workout programs.
So now you don’t have to go it alone or take your chances on another gimmicky program!
Looking at the costs of other programs on the market, I’m sure I could sell the 28-Day Glute and Core Strength Program for $29.95 or more. But I want you to have it for just $7.
Literally, you can have one of those fancy coffees at Starbucks or you can:
- Build a firmer, rounder backside.
- Be proud of your gym efforts every time you put your jeans on.
- Save time by avoiding unproductive and counterproductive workouts.
- Decrease low back injury risk by using the safest glute training exercise (plus the core strengthening movements we’ve mixed in as well)
- Become more confident in your skin by knowing what you’re capable of in the gym.
- Avoid the confusion and frustration of overly complex workout programs
The choice is yours…
Click the “Add To Cart” button and have 100% confidence in your glute training plan in 5 minutes…
Get the 28 Day Glute and Core Strength Program Today for Just $7
Frequently Asked Questions:
What’s Included in This Program?
With this program, our mission is to make it super easy to implement. Inside you will find…
- Glute & Core Workouts A and B to help you sculpt your glutes and strengthen your midsection, along with specific instructions of how to modify the program as your fitness progresses.
- The Complimentary Full Body workout to help you maintain your firmness in the rest of your body while we put extra focus on your glutes and core.
- Program Overview and Directions file mapping out very clearly the easiest ways of putting the workouts together in a weekly schedule and all of the keys to getting the most out of the program.
- Links to video tutorials for each exercise so you know exactly what to do.
If you’re thinking “$7 is cheap…what’s the catch?” then here are two reasons that should put your mind at ease:
- $7 puts this program within the reach of everyone…if you can afford a $30 a month gym membership, you can probably afford a $7 program to help you get the most out of it.
- You take it seriously and then put in the work. By spending money, even just a small amount, you’re making an act of commitment to yourself.
We also want to be your clear choice when it comes to future fitness programs you buy, and if we can impress the hell out of you for only $7, we know there’s a chance you’ll be back for more (hey, we all have bills to pay, right?).
But that’s it…
No fine print…no “hidden trials”…no shenanigans. Just the information you need and the results you want.
Is there a guarantee?
Yep… a 60-day, no-questions-asked guarantee.
It’s impossible to guarantee any specific results since there are so many factors that go into creating optimum results, but we are confident that if you use this program you will feel like you’re in good hands compared to all of the other options. And if not, just let us know and we’ll give you your money back. Simple as that.
How long will it take to get access to this program?
Your download link will be sent to the email address you provide. If you don’t see it within 10 minutes (and it’s not in your spam folder), just email Sean (at SeanFlanaganWellness.com