Sean Flanagan Health & Nutrition
Online Coaching Inner Circle
Take your health, mind, and body to the next level with this comprehensive and affordable coaching program.
Hey… Sean Flanagan here 🙂 I pride myself on providing a TON of value and results in my intensive 1-on-1 coaching programs but realistically, not everyone can afford the investment that is necessary for that type of coaching relationship.
I want you to be able to get the help you need regardless of your budget – so I created this lower-cost program that will allow you to get some guidance and clarity towards your goals.
Please be aware this program is designed to be the perfect solution for 80 percent of the people who would benefit from my coaching – but if you’re dealing with some substantial unique challenges -like a tricky medical issue or being on 20 medications each with a significant list of contraindications for commonly used dietary of lifestyle strategies – then a 1-on-1 coaching relationship would really be ideal.
Get Support, Guidance, and Clarity as a member of my “Inner Circle”.
This program is about supporting you to make the changes that YOU want to make and help you cultivate your ability to make the best decisions that you can make FOR YOU. It’s not about forcing you to abide to the rules of one diet or another. It’s about YOU.
In fact, even though I would describe my own dietary approach as being “Paleo-Ishic” (using a lot of ideas from the modern “Paleo” movement), I’ve found that MANY people who come to me fall into the trap of viewing Paleo in the same way that other diets are treated. Rather than a collection of ideas on healthy eating, it’s something to “fall off” or “get back on”. This is not a healthy way to think about ANY approach towards food.
So that’s why this program is a) non-dogmatic and b) focused on individualism. You’re at a certain point in your nutritional journey and probably have some changes you’re looking at making – it’s my job to support you, help give you clarity, and offer a course-correction if I think you’re setting yourself up for a pitfall.
This isn’t about dieting. This isn’t about mandating that you play a game of dietary “follow the leader” and try to copy my own diet or someone else’s. It’s about making simple changes that hopefully will make a big difference for you – and providing you with the supportive atmosphere that it can tough to find elsewhere.
What Others Are Saying About This Program….
“This has been an amazing experience for so many reasons. For the first time in a long time I feel confident about myself and fueling my body! I’m still learning & appreciate Sean’s coaching/ mentoring style! Knowledge is power & the support of the other women is key! I am thankful for this program!” – Amy Marson; North Carolina
“I can highly recommend anyone to do this with Sean. It’s certainly changed my perspective on the right way to eat and live. I’m working through a hormone problem, which Sean has been amazing with and guiding me in the right direction, which has given me huge relief to know there is another way than toxic alternatives. I look forward to a healthier and happier life once we get this all balanced out. I’ve become more accepting of the process and me as a person inside and out. I trust what he says, and so should you.” – Cindy Leask; Victoria, Australia
“Sean is great and is spot on to answer any questions you may have, the members are great too, it is fun to share ideas and recipes! Everyone is at different levels and helps you very much, no question is a dumb question!“ – Yvonne Lewicki; Wisconsin
“With Sean’s help, I have developed more confidence and knowledge when it comes to nutrition and I know what healthy foods really are and how to truly nourish myself. Over the course of 2 months of Health & Nutrition Coaching and along with exercise, I have lost about 10 pounds and my waist is noticeably slimmer and I’m feeling confidence in myself.” -Meghan Leeming; Lincoln, RI
“By working with Sean, I’ve discovered that I can develop a lifestyle that keeps me nourished and satisfied. In addition, the nutrition changes I’ve made have helped me to stay active and recover better from exercise, which is quite important to me as an athlete. I highly recommend Sean’s health & nutrition coaching. He will give you all the tools you need to change your body and regulate your mood… without needing to fight yourself to maintain a “diet”. “ –Brittany Briere; Providence RI
I will help you…
- Get rid of limiting and conflicting beliefs that you have surrounding health and nutrition so you can feel like a weight has come off your shoulders.
- To be able to identify what foods or exercise approaches are helping you for long term success or setting you up for failure.
- Integrate nutrient-rich foods into your diet and remove ones that are causing you problems.
- Learn how to make eating nutritiously legitimately enjoyable – not a chore.
- Improve your social support structure
- Seek out maximum nutrition so you can nourish yourself – rather than depriving yourself.
- Troubleshoot how to handle the practical challenges you’re facing so you can maximize your forward momentum.
- Guide you on what changes are likely a high priority – and what changes can probably wait.
- To be less confused with health and nutrition so you can enjoy your food and have fun in your life.
Common Benefits Reported By Inner Circle Members:
- Weight loss and body composition improvements.
- Improved digestion
- More stable mood and clearer mind
- Healthier outlook towards food
- Improved blood lipid profile and other markers of longevity
- Reduction or elimination of destructive cravings
- Improved blood sugar control
- Clarity on what foods are beneficial (for them) and less stress over food choices.
As part of the Inner Circle program, you’ll receive help through a variety of mediums:
- Access to an exclusive email series for Inner Circle members only. (Topics include how to address cravings, supporting your metabolism, improving your hormone health, dietary fine-tuning for success, and more)
- 24/7 Access to a Private Facebook Support Group (Visible to only you, me, and the other members of your membership group)
- Unlimited questions answered inside the private Facebook group
- Healthy Homework assignments
- Special discounts on additional products and services
- A hug when you need one -virtually of course….
- …And last but not least, 1-on-1 private email coaching support to address things as YOU need it. I don’t want you to slip through the cracks and have your unique challenges not addressed – I want to help you in every way I realistically can in this program. More on that below….
One of the most powerful components of the Inner Circle program is 1-on-1 coaching support to address any of your challenges and answer any questions related to attaining success. You have my pledge that the coaching will be…
Personalized. I’ll be looking at your individual circumstances, your food journal, your challenges, your stress level and personality, your achievements … YOUR journey.
Weekly. We can communicate privately each weekend through the private email address I will give you. You post a question or challenge, and I respond with specific feedback and suggestions. Then you implement the changes and we can move on to next thing that you want to accomplish. Changes every week add up BIG TIME. This program allows for to submit new questions each week privately via email – and if you do not have a specific question, I can look at your food journal and we can use that as a conversation starter.
Comprehensive. We’ll be thorough and YOU set the ‘curriculum’. We’ll discuss whatever is most important to you and work on solutions together.
Honest. You’ll always get my sincere and direct feedback. No bullshit. Sometimes you might not like what I have to say. I won’t give flowery praise for it’s own sake and risk having you continue down a harmful path. When you’re on the up-and-up, I’ll encourage your behaviors that are beneficial for your success. But I’ll also nip any self-destruction in the bud if I need to and get you pointed immediately in the right direction.
During our time together, we can address anything you want to talk about that relates to your health goals.
- Overcoming junk food cravings
- Developing the proper mindset for success
- Tactics and strategies to maintain focus
- What foods to try to introduce – and what foods to consider eliminating
- Meal and food ideas
- Ways to make things easier
- Effective supplementation
- What broad-brush exercise strategies would be right for who you are, where you are now, and what your goals are.
- Inner frustrations and obstacles that may come up
- Discovering balance in your life.
- Prioritizing goals and action steps
- Sleep, stress, happiness, relaxation and more
Even if you don’t take full advantage of the email component of this program, you’ll still get a lot of value from the program. If you get a ton of help from myself and the others in the Facebook group and through the email series, I’m happy. This program is specifically designed so that even even if someone only uses a component or 2 of the program, they still get the tools they need for success. Just remember that through the entire program, the door will always be open for you to reach out privately via email.
So Here’s How The Program Works:
- You sign up for the specified start date down below.
- On the official start day – the Tuesday of the first week – you and the rest of your group will receive an email with the info on my private email address designated for this program and a link to your private Facebook group.
- You’ll go post some kind of introduction at the Facebook group so you can break the ice with the other members. Discussion can begin RIGHT AWAY once you’re in.
- On the the first Friday, you are encouraged to email me at that private email address and initiate a private coaching dialogue. This is open ended – you can submit a more detailed autobiography than the version that you’ll share for the rest of the great, talk privately about your goals (long and short term), and can ask your first few questions.
- You keep a close eye out for course content in your email inbox and for discussions in the Facebook group. The more you engage, the better.
- Each Friday you’re encouraged to email me to check-in with your challenges and accomplishments for the week. At this time, you can submit your food journal to act as a conversation starter and/or as a tool to help me figure out how we could tweak things in a more favorable direction for you.
- All 1-on-1 email correspondences for this program on my part will be specifically designated to the weekend. Participation in the Facebook group is unlimited – and I generally respond to posts within just a couple hours.
- You get direct and clear feedback on what next steps you should take as well as the social support and accountability you need!
8 Signs That You Should Sign Up For This Program:
- You have been working out and ‘dieting’ for years and are still struggling to reach your goals.
- You believe you’re eating “right”, but your mood, mental clarity, and physique are not where you want them.
- You are tired of having no energy, sleeping poorly, and feeling like crap every day.
- You need accountability and someone in your corner to keep you on the path to success.
- You are self motivated and have the drive to make changes, you just aren’t sure where to start.
- You are sick of feeling stuck in your body, and want things to finally start going your way.
- You know the value of personal attention and guidance – and want to benefit from it.
- You realize the habits you’ll form over you months of coaching will serve you for the rest of your life – not merely the months working together.
Are You In?!
I am limiting membership to the Inner Circle at just 30 participants so that everyone gets the attention they deserve. As such, I encourage you to enroll ASAP. This program will run exactly 4 months. You’ll have access to the private Facebook group and start receiving emails on May 7th and we’ll go until September 7th. Give me just 4 months of your full commitment, and I promise it’ll change you for the better. Don’t miss out… click the button below to sign up.
Pay In Full with a One-Time Payment of $297
With 4 Monthly Installments of $75 ($300 total)